» Loans » Housing Loans
- Housing Loan upto Rs.70/lacs is available for construction/purchase of old/new flat, bungalow,raw house and also for carryout addition/alteration in the existing residential house.
- Copy of Last Three years income tax return / Pay slip of last 3 months.
- If Applicant is businessman in that case last three years copies of balance sheet, income tax return of the proprietor/partner,statement of capital account.
- If property is to be purchased under housing scheme,the copies of documents,such as share certificate,allotment-letter,saledeed,revenue records of 7/12.
- Copy of authorised building plan.
- Copy of receipt of advanced payment-made/copy of agreement to sale
- Copy of title clearance certificate given by the advocate/ solicitor.
- Consent letter from the society about noting of charge of the bank.
- Three copies of Photograph
- Copy of PAN Card
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one)
- Photograph-two copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Original documents of property to be submitted to the bank. Registered mortgage of property to be done in favour of bank.Bank charge will be noted in society’s book.
- Valuation of the property will be required for old property. Bank will give loan of 60% of valuation amount.(for old property)and new property bank will give loan of 80%.
- Bank will give loan if property is having N.A.N.O.C and BU permission.
- Applicant will have to take insurance of the building in favour of bank.
- Loan amount with interest will be repaid within 120 equal monthly instalments.
- Applicant has to submit original share certificate of the Society/Association, Municipal Tax bill, Tax receipt, sales deed etc, for registered mortgage of the property.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and valuer of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to take share @1%/ 2%/ 2.5% of the limit.
- Processing charges upto Rs 1000 will be levied on sanction.