» Loans » Vehicle loans
- Vehicle Loan is available for purchase of two wheelers, three wheelers and for Commercial vehicles and also for purchase of two years old car with good condition
- Applicant’s last two years Income tax Return / Payslip of last 3 months / Notarized income certificate for joint family.
- Last tax bill / certificate from society chairman/Secretary if applicant owned property
- 3 Photographs of Applicant
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Quotation of vehicle
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Photograph-2 copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one)
- We give loan up to 80% of quotation of basic price. for transport/ commercial vehical Bank will give loan upto 70% of quotation of basic price.
- Applicant has to take insurance of full value of vehicle in favour of bank.
- The Loan for two wheelers, three wheelers will be repaid with interest in 36 to 60 equal monthly instalments.
- Applicant have to pay margin amount to the bank. Bank will issue Banker cheque of full amount in the name of dealer.
- Applicant have to submit Xerox copy of invoice, receipt, insurance policy, RTO book showing Bank's lien recorded with RTO.
- Applicant has to take share @ 1%/2%/2.5% of the limit.
- The processing charges from 350 Rs. to 1000 Rs. will be levied on sanction.